about art, automobiles, interiors and more...

Friday, April 15, 2011

French Pastries


I have a confession, I love deserts, if you feed me just desert, I will be very happy.  A desert that looks good, smells good and tastes good is a bliss, and I think French pastries fall into this category. Here is a visual treat for you today, these mouth watering French pastries and macrons are from lesser known patisseries to Laduree and Pierre Herme. Enjoy!



Who cares for a few more calories
Sinful macron



Pastries to look at
Pierre Herme' creations
Fruit tarte to die for
Another Pierre Herme'
Pastry as visual art
yummy!
Pastry or art?
All the pretty boxes
Picture credits: Google etc.

2 comments:

  1. It seems most people have strong opinions of which they prefer. I have to say I adore laduree - beautiful, good packaging and delicious! I think pierre Herme is more artistic looking but not as delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, we all have our preferences. But I think no one can beat Laduree macrons.

    ReplyDelete